As a Christian church, we exist to honour God by
helping local people worship God, grow spiritually, serve others,
and reach their communities and the world with the message and
love of Jesus Christ.
First Baptist Church
Worship Services: 11:00am Sundays
Bible Study — “Talk Back”
|Date:||February 14, 2018|
|Ages:||Adults (18 and up)|
|What:||Explore more deeply last Sunday's sermon and Bible passages with Rev. Maguire.
- In our world, everyone seems to be searching for happiness. Where does it actually come from?
- When we talk about our hearts, not physically, what are we talking about?
- What does it mean to be a tin person, as from the story Wizard of Oz?
- Why does the Bible talk about the heart more than anything else?
- Why do people get bored with life? What can we do to change that?
- Why are stories, music, and art so important in our lives?
- Why was Jesus so hard on the Pharisees? What was missing in their lives?
- Proverbs 23:7 is a vital verse; why is it so important?
- What is the goal of life?
- How do we fully engage our hearts in our relationships, our faith, and our lives?